KU ISJ Leadership Team
- President: William Proffitt
- Vice President/Research Conference Chair: Suman Rath
- Treasurer: Sohyun Yang
- Treasurer-Elect: Lindsay Ruhter
- ISJ Programming Coordinator: Suma Suswaram
- ISJ Connections Coordinator: Shared responsibility among Leadership Team
- University/Community Partnership Chair: Kay Park
Department of Special Education Committee Representatives
- PPPC: Elissa Lockman Turner
- Leadership Studies: Haidee Jackson
- Knowledge Mobilization: Chris Wilt
- Chair’s Advisory: Paloma Perez-Clark
Officer Requirements and Qualifications
- Officers must be a graduate student in the Department of Special Education or a member of ISJ for at least one year.
- Officers must not be completing dissertation hours.
- Officers must not be on academic or citizenship probation.
- No membership dues are required in order to be member or officer.
- Officers’ roles and responsibilities are considered service to the Department of Special Education and the University of Kansas.