KU ISJ Leadership Team
- Chair: Christine Hancock
- Treasurer: Vidya Munandar
- Treasurer-Elect: Chelsea Waters
- Program Implementation: Sarah Carlson
- Community & University Partnerships Chair: Mayumi Hagiwara
- Community & University Partnerships Chair-Elect: Christie Dobson
- Research Conference Chair: Priya Vanchy
Department of Special Education Committee Representatives
- Chair’s Advisory: Sheida Raley
- Online Partnerships: Stephanie Craig
- Leadership: Mary Beth Patry
- Personnel: Ling Zhang
- Knowledge Mobilization: Inna Stepaniuk
- Personnel Preparation: Sami Gross
Officer requirements and qualifications
- Officers must be a graduate student in the Department of Special Education or a member of ISJ for at least one year.
- Officers must not be completing dissertation hours.
- Officers must not be on academic or citizenship probation.
- No membership dues are required in order to be member or officer.
- Officers’ roles and responsibilities are considered service to the Department of Special Education and the University of Kansas.