Upload transcripts with degree conferral
Letter of Introduction
Upload letter addressing the following:
- Summarizing your professional background including work experience and the focus of your undergraduate degree
- Professional/educational learning goals
- Endorsement/licensure program you would like to complete (if you are completing one)
Educator Preparation Programs
Individuals pursuing an endorsement or licensure must sign and submit the Professional Disposition Assessment for Advanced Degree Candidates Acknowledgment Document.
Early Childhood Unified birth through kindergarten (e.g., prepares individuals to appropriately serve infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners with and without disabilities) initial license.
You must have an initial teaching license (e.g., Early Childhood Unified, Elementary, Middle, or Secondary) in order to pursue the following two endorsements.
- Adaptive (e.g., disabilities considered to be in the "mild to moderate" range and include high-incidence disabilities such as learning disabilities, behavior/emotional disabilities, mild cognitive disabilities) endorsement
- Functional (e.g., disabilities considered to be the most "significant" and include low-incidence disabilities such as developmental and multiple disabilities) endorsement